Day - 6
Dambulla / Kandy / Beruwala
- After having the breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Beruwala and en route visit the Tooth Relic Temple and the Pinnawala elephant Orphange.
- Temple of Tooth Relic
- A lovely exotic city, the Hill Capital and last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which retains an aura of grandeur, time has not affected. Encircled by hills, with a tranquil lake in its centre, it is the site of the renowned temple that enshrines the Tooth Relic of the Buddha and the Royal Botanical gardens – home to one of the world’s best collections of Orchids. A cultural sanctuary where many legends, traditions and folklore are still lovingly kept alive, Kandy and its satellite villages are the centre of the islands handicraft industry (items of wood, brass & silver) exquisite silver or gold jewellery and precious gems of many varieties including the world’s best blue and star sapphires.
Pinnawela Elephant Dispensary
- Pinnawala Elephant Dispensary is an orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants located at Pinnawala village, 13 km northeast of Kegalle town in Sabaragamuwa Province of Sri Lanka. Pinnawala has the largest herd of captive elephants in the world.
- Proceed to the Beruwala and check in to the hotel.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel – Beruwala.
(Transfer Time: 06Hours) (240Km)
Dinner & Overnight stay at.