Book your unforgettable Trip in Sri Lanka, Experience Heritage, Adventure and Beach. Including Half Board Basis and Transfers.
- Seductive beaches and tempting water sports, magnificent landscapes featuring lazy lagoons, fertile wetlands, ecologically-wondrous types of forest, imposing mountains, bounteous rivers and waterfalls, an abundance of wildlife - much of it endemic unique ecosystems, inspiring heritage sites from ancient cities to colonial forts, a vibrant culture including fine arts and crafts and grand festivals, and people of diverse ethnicity and religious persuasion, charming and hospitable.
Map of Sri Lanka.
- One 500ML bottle of water per day per person.
- Free upgrades on availability.
- Complimentary Head & Shoulder massage in the Spice Garden.
- Complimentary witness the Cultural dance show in Kandy
- Meet & assistance at the Airport.
- Accommodation on HB Basis
- English speaking chauffeur guide
- Transfers on private basis in A/C vehicle
- Wheel Chair for People with a disability (On Request during the confirmation).
- Spice Garden visit
- Gem Museum visit
- Complimentary witness the Cultural dance at Kandy
- Entrance tickets of
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphange
- Tooth Relic Temple
- Turtle Farm
- Dambulla Cave Temple
- Gregory Lake
- Minneriya Park
- Village Trek
- Royal Botanical Garden
Air fare and visa charges.
- Any compulsory room supplement during the tour.
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 14.00 to 12.00 Noon)
- Tips of any personal nature.
- Any compulsory supplements
- Sights mentioned as optional
- Departure PCR – US $ 40.00